It is spring in Amsterdam.
Holland - that is tulips, canals and the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam. The hotel's fabulous location on the river IJ offers you the perfect starting point from which to discover Amsterdam. The city centre as well as famous museums and exclusive shopping areas are all within walking distance.
Our Keukenhof package entices you to explore the impressive tulip fields outside the city of Amsterdam. Savour the smells and colours of these typically Dutch flowers. Take the chance to discover spring in all its splendour during two whole months.
Get the most out of your visit to Amsterdam and combine it with a tour to Keukenhof, the largest flower exposition of the Netherlands
- •One overnight stay in a standard room overlooking the Amsterdam City, Eastern Docklands and Harbor
- •Extensive Mövenpick buffet breakfast
- •Welcome drink in Silk Bar (beer, soft drink, wine)
- •Entrance ticket to the Keukenhof, guided tour and transportation to the Keukenhof from Damrak 26 (by your own transportation)
- •Free use of our Lifestyle Studio with sauna and fitness
- •Free wireless internet (max. 512 kb)
- •Shuttle service to Central Station
From EUR. 265.00
Valid from April 1st to May 20, 2013. Based on double occupancy, excluding 5% citytax and non-refundable. Single use as of EUR 210 per room. Upgrade to an Executive Room for EUR 50 per room per night. Triple supplement is EUR 94,50. The hotel is not responsible if the requested time for your Keukenhof tour is not available.