Classic hotel apartments in Dubai
Mövenpick Hotel Apartments The Square Dubai is nestled in the elegant district of Al Mamzar, close to Al Mamzar Beach Park, Deira and Bur Dubai. The hotel provides 180 comfortable guest rooms as well as one- and two-bedroom serviced hotel apartments, a contemporary all day dining restaurant, rooftop pool, fitness centre and four well-appointed meeting venues. Located just 10 minutes away from Dubai International Airport with easy access to Sheikh Zayed Road, the hotel is a central choice for business, leisure and long term guests.
- Great for both business and leisure guests
- Close to Al Mamzar Beach Park
- Four well-appointed meeting rooms
- Hotel rooms and serviced hotel apartments
- 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport
The hotel features 180 spacious and stylish guest accommodation units, including deluxe rooms, superior rooms, one- and two-bedroom suites. Convenient comforts such as wireless internet access, large flat screen TV's, kitchenettes, business amenities and connected rooms make these units ideal for families, business travellers and long term guests.
- Spacious rooms
- WiFi Internet access
- Connected rooms
- Ideal for families, business travellers and long term guests
At Mövenpick Hotel Apartments The Square Dubai, guests have the opportunity to sample exceptional cuisine from around the world at our contemporary all day dining restaurant, Spices. At the rooftop swimming pool, light snacks and a selection of mocktails are served al fresco.
- Contemporary all day dining restaurant
- Exotic Asian to International buffet
- Light snack and cocktail at the swimming pool
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Business travellers thrive on the superior service, atmosphere and convenience of Mövenpick Hotel Apartments The Square Dubai. Four well-appointed meeting venues boast an outstanding setting, opening onto the rooftop garden for a relaxed ambience during breaks. Whether it is a business breakfast or a high profile banquet, our multi-cultural chefs can serve up inspiring menus, exciting live cooking displays or sumptuous buffets to complement any occasion.
- Four outstanding meeting rooms
- Coffee breaks with rooftop garden view
- Fully appointed venues with modern equipment
- Diverse menus
Dubai is an extraordinary year-round destination with balmy weather, beaches, extraordinary architectural achievements and sporting facilities. The regional offices of many international companies are based in Dubai, resulting in many business travellers passing through the hub. The city is in the emirate of Dubai, one of seven that makes up the United Arab Emirates. While the summer from May to September can be very hot and humid, the winter months are ideal for outdoor pursuits.
- Shopping in Dubai
- Culture and traditions of Dubai
- Sport activity in Dubai
- Landmarks and natural attraction in Dubai
Our Health & Fitness Club is located on the mezzanine floor and offers a wide variety of fitness equipments and sauna facilities. After your work-out, you can unwind in our sauna and serene relaxation area.
- Rooftop swimming pool
- Light snack and cocktails at the pool