Top Dubai restaurants and bars
You may be in Arabia, but when you stay at Mӧvenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate Dubai there are also Asian, Indian, Italian and Moroccan restaurants where you can enjoy an unforgettable dining experience. Most of our restaurants and bars are centred around Al Bahou (the Grand Hall), with its 88 beautiful lanterns. Reflecting the journey of the great Arab explorer, our culinary offering is definitely one of the hotel’s many highlights.
For bookings or information please contact our restaurant reservations team under email@example.com or +971 4 444 5613.
Unique experience with delicious food
Feast your eyes on delicate Asian creations prepared by the chefs at Shanghai Chic. Savour classic Italian cuisine close to the pizza oven at Sicilia or watch the spectacular cooking process in the three great tandoor ovens of Chor Bazaar.
If you simply cannot decide, then take the easy route and visit Mistral, our all-day dining restaurant with a combination of delicious flavours following our namesake's incredible 30-year journey through diverse countries. Enjoy a nightcap at Moroc Lounge & Bar, enjoy a snack at Olive Tree by the poolside or simply watch the world go by at Majlis.
Experiment delicious dishes in one of our restaurants:
- West 14th New York Prime - New York-style steakhouse at Oceana Beach Club
- Sicilia - Classic Italian dishes - ‘home-style’
- Shangai Chic - Ancient Asian culinary arts
- Mistral - All day dining with live cooking stations
- Chor Bazaar - Indian cuisine with three piping-hot tandoor ovens
- Al Bahou - Culinary extravaganzas and where special events take place