Warm welcome, dynamic location
Contemporary, modern and elegantly understated, the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers is based in one of the most dynamic locations in Dubai - Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
Just off the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, the 168-room hotel is close to Dubai’s thriving new business districts and just minutes away from the city’s most iconic attractions.
Overlooking tranquil lakes and the striking Dubai Marina skyline, this is a great location for business or leisure and perfectly suited for exploring one of the most exciting cities in the world.
- Close to business districts
- Minutes from city landmarks
- Private access to a nearby beach
- Three food and beverage outlets
- Pool, spa and fitness centre
Designed to offer a warm welcome, every one of the 168 contemporary hotel rooms boast unobstructed views of lakes and the Dubai Marina skyline. The impressive rooms also have balconies that are perfect for alfresco relaxation. All rooms enjoy free Wi-fi, cable television, air-conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, extensive minibar, a spacious bathroom with a combination of bathtub and rainfall shower and a safe deposit box. If required, a rollaway bed is available at an extra charge.
- Contemporary, welcoming rooms
- Excellent views of the lakes and Dubai Marina skyline
- Free Wi-fi internet
- Spacious bathroom with rainfall shower and bathtub
- Free coffee and tea facilities
Discover Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers with our family getaways, business deals, city breaks and other exciting offers. The hotel sits at the apex of one of Dubai’s newest and most dynamic location, Jumeirah Lakes Towers. Just off the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, the hotel is close to Dubai’s thriving new business districts, minutes away from the city’s most iconic attractions, half an hour away from the Dubai International Airport. It's 40 minutes drive to Abu Dhabi International Airport and a short taxi ride to some of the most famous upscale shopping centres.
- Family getaways
- Business offers
- City breaks
From the delights of urban bar & kitchen to the relaxation zone of the Crema Lobby Lounge and the delicious à la carte and buffet options of the nosh main restaurant, Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers is a celebration of culinary excellence.
The urban bar & kitchen offers the perfect menu for a great evening, serving classic bar food with a modern twist. Open kitchen ambiance- nosh offers an open choice of alfresco or indoor dining from delicious à la carte to themed buffets with interactive food stations.
Crema, in the heart of the lobby, is the ideal place to catch up with friends or colleagues while relaxing with mouth-watering snacks and freshly brewed coffee.
- nosh main dining restaurant with open kitchen
- Al fresco terrace with sushi counter and tandoori kitchen
- urban bar & kitchen - modern bar
- Crema Lobby Lounge
The Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers offers a flexible range of small to medium sized meeting rooms. There are eight contemporary, stylish meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 70 guests.
- Natural Daylight
- State-of-the-art audio-visual
- Meetings & Events specialists
- Stylish meeting rooms
- Complimentary Wi-fi for meetings
Dynamic Dubai offers endless possibilities, with championship golf, upscale shopping malls, international cuisine and spectacular deserts. There are wonderful watersports, unique cultural sights and pristine Gulf beaches. Add to the mix those experiences that are only possible in Dubai, including skiing in the desert, scaling the heights of the world’s tallest tower and experiencing a camel race.
The biggest difficulty guests find when they arrive is deciding what to do first.
- Beach clubs on the tranquil shores of the Arabian Gulf
- Championship golf courses
- Desert Safari
- Upscale shopping malls
- Ski diving and desert skiing
Whether cooling off in the chilled pool of the hotel, enjoying an invigorating workout at our fitness club or savouring a spa treatment, Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers is perfect for relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Infinity pool
- Sauna & Jacuzzi
- Massage rooms
- Health Club
The hotel is perfectly located in the dynamic district of Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
It's just seconds from Sheikh Zayed Road, opposite Dubai Marina and close to the new business districts of Dubai. Jumeirah Lakes Towers metro station is within walking distance.
- 30 minute drive from Dubai International Airport
- Close to the thriving business centres
- 40 minute drive from the hotel to Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE
- Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Mall and Ibn Battuta Mall are a short taxi ride away
- Close to the famous Jumeirah Palm, best beaches and world-class golf courses