Spectacular private island in Yanbu
Within the residential area of the Royal Commission lies the Mövenpick Hotel & Resort Yanbu. Located on the shores of the Red Sea, be sure to enjoy magnificent sea views and unparalleled privacy from every room.
Our restaurants provide diners with plenty of culinary options. We offer Radwa, the hotel’s main dining outlet and Al Mourjan, the specialty seafood restaurant. Alternatively, stop by the Tea Leaves lobby lounge café for a tea, coffee or a light snack.
- 25 minutes’ drive to Prince Abdul Mohsin Bin Abdul Aziz international Airport
- 5 minutes’ drive to Yanbu industrial city and major offices
- 15 minutes’ drive to reach city centre
- 2 Hours’ to reach Madinah
- 2.5 Hours' to reach Jeddah
- “Downtown Yanbu,” is the real city where most people live – both foreigners and locals. This part could be described as old Yanbu, as it contains all the historical buildings, shopping centres and restaurants.
- Yanbu Al-Nakheel, or “Palms Yanbu,” is the oldest inhabited area of the city and contains mostly farms. Saudi farmers who grow dates are the only people living in this area.
- 5 minutes’ drive to major companies in the Industrial Area
- Royal Commission
How to get to the hotel
The Mövenpick Hotel & Resort Yanbu is strategically located within the residential area of the Royal Commission, directly on the shores of the Red Sea.