The mansion is situated in a park with 28 hectares and offers a view over Lake Baldeneysee. It was built by Alfred Krupp in 1873 and inhabited by the Krupp family until 1945. The "Small house" of the Villa features an exhibition about the history of the Krupp family. The "Big house" of the Villa houses art exhibitions.
- Art exhibition
- Ancestral home of the Krupp family
- Beautiful park
- Magnificent view over lake Baldeneysee