- Can be reached in 20 minutes by a direct bus connection or by car.
- There is a wide variety of beach restaurants where you can order good food and refreshing drinks.
- You can also enjoy live music at some of the restaurants on this wide beach at the North Sea.
- In summer you can also catch a spectacular firework show in Scheveningen.
- Comfortable beach chairs can be hired everywhere.
- Kijkduin is a quiet family resort that lies within the dunes and the beach.
- There is also a promenade with shops and a lookout tower.
- Kijkduin is the smallest of the two Hague beach resorts.
- The 8 km long beach of Wassenaar is relatively calm.
- Has only a few facilities (only on the Wassenaarse Slag): 4 beach pavilions (april-sept.) and a café-restaurant
The Wassenaar and Kijkduin beaches are also very close to the hotel approximately 12 km.
- North Sea
- Wassenaar and Kijkduin