5 star award winning hotel in Istanbul.
Voted "Europe's Leading Business Hotel" by World Travel Awards in 2014, this 5 star hotel in Istanbul combines contemporary style with flawless service. Experience unique gastronomic highlights and the latest technology created for the discerning traveller in mind.
Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul is located in the heart of Istanbul’s modern business and chic shopping district and provides easy access to Taksim Square - here you can enjoy shopping, fine restaurants and take in the local culture. A range of fashionable shopping malls are within walking distance.
Keep fit during your stay by using our state-of-the-art fitness center. If relaxing is your thing, unwind with a dip in the pool or with a treatment from our spa. The hotel also offers numerous hotel breaks in Istanbul including romantic breaks, weekends in Istanbul and money off when staying a few nights.
- Voted Europe's Leading Business Hotel
- Spacious and comfortable rooms
- State-of-the-art meeting facilities
- Creative and contemporary cuisine
- Modern Wellness Centre
- Green Globe certified
The 249 rooms, including 45 Executive Rooms, 21 Suites as well as the Skyline Deluxe Suite, are tailored to the requirements of business people and are characterised and coloured by functional and contemporary design. There are two rooms for physically challenged guests. Except for in 38 smoking rooms, smoking is strictly forbidden in the whole property.
Extra-large desks, Internet access and spacious laptop-sized safes, offer a modern working ambiance in an area of 35 square metres. Yet the hotel is equally inviting for the purposes of rest and relaxation.
- Spacious 35 sqm. rooms
- Executive rooms and suites with exclusive privileges
- LCD televisions with satellite channels
- High speed wired and wireless internet access
- Complimentary in-room coffee & tea making facilities
The Mövenpick Istanbul Hotel is a 5 star modern hotel in Istanbul located in 4th Levent, right next to the metro station with convenient access to Taksim.
The hotel offers a number of great city breaks and deals in Istanbul including weekend breaks, romantic breaks, wedding and honeymoon packages and high discounts with our stay and save offers.
- Your Winter Dream + save up to 30%
- Weekend Package
- Romantic Getaway Package
- Honeymoon Package
- Family Savings
The AzzuR Restaurant, offering Mediterranean cuisine with Swiss and authentic Turkish dishes, is destined to be a trend-setting address in the pulsating metropolis of Istanbul. The inviting BarAdoX is the ideal place for a relaxing drink after work or for an aperitif before dinner.
- Innovative cuisine
- Open kitchen concept
- A large drink selection
- Homemade cakes and chocolates
- Roof top lounge with incredible views
The Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul is a business hotel in the heart of the commercial district with great transport links, facilities and rooms.
All manner of conferences and every imaginable type of banquet can be completely catered for in the Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul. Meeting facilities are full-size, with state-of-the-art technology such as remote-controlled audio-visual equipment, 15 Mbps high speed and wireless Internet and video conferencing. They are the perfect guarantee for staging successful events.
- 11 meeting rooms for 8 to 550 persons
- High speed wired and wireless internet access
- Delicious menu alternatives and refreshing coffee breaks
- Business Corner
Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul, located in the heart of Istanbul's contemporary business and chic shopping district, is connected directly to Istanbul Ataturk International Airport (28 km) by the Trans-European Motorway (TEM), which also provides convenient access to the Asian side of Istanbul. Just seconds from some of the city's hippest dining and best shopping, right next to the 4th Levent metro station, discover the joys of this amazing city in Istanbul's most exciting spot.
- Located at the modern business and shopping district
- Next to the metro station
- Within walking distance to shopping malls
- Connected directly to Ataturk International Airport by the Trans-European Motorway
- Convenient access to the Asian side of Istanbul
Whether you are interested in seeing the sights, exploring the shops or discovering more about the past, Istanbul city and surrounding areas have plenty to offer on all counts. With a rich and ancient past, Istanbul is well known for its famous Blue Mosque, the Dolmabahce Palace and a fascinating collection of museums. Shoppers will delight in the many malls and shopping centres offering premium brands and late-night openings. Taksim Square is a must-see for additional entertainment and sightseeing options during your stay at the Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul.
Things to do Features
- Shopping malls within walking distance
- Historic Old City
- Istanbul Art Exhibitions and Concerts
- Blue Mosque and Dolmabahce Palace
- Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace
Things to do in Istanbul
The top-of-the-line facilities at the Wellness Centre include a fitness centre with all the latest cardiovasculer equipment, indoor swimming pool, sauna, jakuzzi and variety of therapautic massage treatments, all conveniently located in the modern 4. Levent district. To keep your body in dynamic shape and rid yourself of stress, the Wellness Centre is open every day from 6.30 am to 11.00 pm.
- A variety of massage treatments
- Fitness centre with modern cardio-vascular equipments
- Indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Sauna and steam room
- Vitamin Bar