Geneva Airport Hotel & Casino
The 5 star Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva is conveniently located near the Geneva International Airport, the airport railway station and the Palexpo Exhibition Centre. This hotel is an ideal venue for your business ventures or meetings. It is also a great option from where to start your holidays in Switzerland.
The 350 rooms of this 5 star hotel have all recently been renovated. The various dining options include Japanese and international restaurants as well as a piano bar. A whole floor is dedicated to a conference and meetings with 19 different rooms layouts. Large parking facilities and a complimentary airport shuttle add to the excellent accessibility of the property.
- Only 5 star hotel in airport area
- 350 spacious, renovated rooms
- 19 redecorated meeting rooms
- Free shuttle to and from airport (5 minutes journey)
- Easy connection to Geneva city centre
- Sky Gym fitness center
- Direct access to Casino du Lac
The Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva is the only 5-star hotel in the Geneva International Airport area. All the rooms have been recently renovated and offer optimum comfort
Our guests will benefit from numerous amenities including individual safe, minibar, iron and ironing board, international electric plugs, hairdryer, coffee and tea-making facilities and a large working desk. To ensure the best sleep possible our beds are equiped with the famous Mövenpick bedding concept and a pillow menu is available.
Access to internet (Wifi and LAN) is included as from the Deluxe room category and our Business rooms feature a Nespresso machine and a smartphone docking station. Our seven suites all feature a separated living room and a four pieces bathroom.
The Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva is a completely non-smoking hotel.
- 28 to 55 sqm
- Mövenpick bedding concept and pillow menu
- 24h room service
- High-speed wired and wireless internet access
- Exclusively non-smoking hotel
- Small pets allowed
Stay & Save
The Mövenpick Hotel and Casino Geneva offers several exciting dining options.
The Latitude restaurant is open daily and its menu features international dishes, Swiss specialities classic and innovative creations. From May to September, weather permiting, our outside terrace will welcome our clients for lunch, diner and to fully enjoy the Mövenpick ice creams.
The Café Latitude is open all day long and serves a choice of salads, pizzas, wraps and tasty burgers.
The Kamome, our famous Japanese restaurant, will delight you with its fresh sushis and sashimis and the sights and sounds of its teppan yaki tables.
The Alibi Bar welcomes you at the end of a busy day with its live piano music and refreshing cocktails or mocktails prepared by our team of mixologists.
Breakfast is served at the Latitude restaurant from 06.30 am to 10.30 am (11.00 am on Saturdays and Sundays).
- 3 restaurants + 1 bar
- International cuisine + Swiss iconic dishes
- All day dining option
- Terrace from May to September
- Famous sushis and teppan yaki
- Promotions and culinary discoveries
Kamome Japanese restaurant
Excellent accessibility and parking facilites make this hotel the ideal venue for business meetings, conferences, congresses, banquets and weddings.
The Mövenpick conference floor, 1250 sqm, features 19 flexible function rooms that can host up to 800 people in cocktail style.
Our Meetings & Events team will assist for all logistic and technical aspects, entertainment, decoration and if needed, in finding the ideal location for an external event and team building activities.
- Conference floor reception
- Offering full technical and organisational support on site
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet access
- Large parking facilities + Easy access
- Out of the norm food offerings
- Unique coffee breaks
Magnificently situated on the banks of the largest lake in Central Europe, between the Jura Mountains and the Alps, Geneva and its surroundings has all that is needed to charm you.
The Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva is the only 5 star hotel of the airport area, with excellent connectivity to the city center and accessibility to highways to neighbouring France and other parts of Switzerland.
- 700 meters from the Geneva International airport and Palexpo
- Easy access from highways
- Perfect starting point for a journey to the Alps
- Complimentary airport shuttle bus
- Excellent connectivity to city center
- Complimentary public transportation pass
Only 5 Star hotel in airport area