Kids stay for free
Enjoy your summer family break and great deals in Geneva.
Book your family break this summer at the Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva and benefit from our great family deal.
Your children stay for free in their parents’ room. To make the deal even more delicious we’re offering your children a free scoop of Mövenpick Premium Ice Cream for lunch or dinner at our Latitude restaurant.
While staying in Geneva, discover some nearby family attractions which will keep your kids amused:
- Patek Philippe Museum – history of watchmaking
- Cable Car – Unique view of Lake Geneva and the Alps
- Le Jet d’Eau – the tallest water fountain in the world
- Pedalo, aqua-quad or motorboat on Lake Geneva
- Medieval city of Yvoire – Flower Labyrinth
Take advantage of this family offer now, have fun together and make great memories in Geneva.
The offer is valid from June 21st to September 2nd 2013.
For a limited time only: Book now directly on our Mövenpick website and enjoy free wi-fi during your stay and double miles with Miles & More.
Book now and make your children happy.
- Your children stay for free in their parents’ room.
- We’re offering to your children a free scoop of Mövenpick Premium Ice Cream for lunch or dinner at our Latitude restaurant.
All rates based on Best Available Rate of the day. Your stay must take place between 21 June and 2 September 2013. This offer is valid for up to two adults and two children aged under 16 years. Reservations are subject to availability. Offer not applicable to groups of 10 rooms or more. Free wi-fi and double miles are only available for reservations made via our website. This offer may not be combined with other discounts or special offers. Frequent-flyer miles may not be redeemed for this offer. Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to remove this offer at any time without prior warning. Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. All terms and conditions were correct at the time of going to press, but are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited by law.