Kids stay free
Enjoy your family break in The Hague-Voorburg.
Take now advantage of our great family deal and have fun together in The Hague and Voorburg.
Your children stay for free in a second room and will receive a welcome present at the Mövenpick Hotel The Hague-Voorburg.
Discover some nearby attractions for the whole family:
- Duinrell, amusement park and tropical swimming pool, offers family fun, a splashing day out year-round.
- Drievliet is an amusement park in The Hague which guarantees a day of family fun. Also fun for very young kids.
- Madurodam shows you the real Holland – but smaller J
- Scheveningen beach can be reached in 20 minutes by a direct bus connection or by car.
Stay for lunch or dinner at the hotel’s restaurant “Ciao and Mie” and we surprise your children with a delicious Mövenpick Premium ice cream. They will get the chance to create their own T-Shirt and maybe win great prizes with our kids‘ contest.
This offer is only available for a limited time and bookable for stays between June 1 and September 30, 2014.
Book direct now and get free Wi-Fi.
- Kids stay for Free in their own room, a welcome surprise, and;
- Complimentary Mövenpick Premium Ice cream at lunch or dinner for your children
per 2 room, per night
All rates based on the Best Available Rate of the day, Your stay must take place between June 1 and September 30, 2014. This offer is valid for up to two adults and two children under 16 years old. The children will receive one scoop of ice cream during lunch or dinner at the hotel’s restaurant. The children stay for free in a second room. Offer based upon availability and for new reservations only. Offer not applicable to groups of 10 rooms or more. Free Wi-fi only available for reservations made via our website. This offer may not be combined with other discounts or special offers. Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to remove this offer at any time without prior warning. Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Void where prohibited by law.