Kids stay free
Enjoy your family break in ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
Take now advantage of our great family deal and have fun together in Den Bosch.
Your children stay for free in a second room and will receive a welcome present at the Mövenpick Hotel ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
Discover some nearby attractions for the whole family:
- The Efteling, an amusement park with many rides and attractions, including a world famous fairytale park.
- Beekse Bergen, a safari park, enjoy exciting adventures in the African Savannah.
- Boat trips on The Binnendieze a small canal system that flows underneath the city centre
- Sportiom, close to Mövenpick ‘s-Hertogenbosch; a large sports centre for a perfect day of swimming, ice-skating or fitness
Stay for lunch or dinner at the hotel’s restaurant and we surprise your children with a delicious Mövenpick Premium ice cream. They will get the chance to create their own T-Shirt and maybe win great prizes with our kids‘ contest.
This offer is only available for a limited time and bookable for stays between June 1 and September 30, 2014.
Book direct now and get free Wi-Fi.
- Mövenpick breakfast buffet for the whole family;
- Free stay, a welcome surprise, and
- Complimentary Mövenpick Premium Ice cream at lunch or dinner for your children.
per 2 rooms, per night
All rates based on the Best Available Rate of the day, Your stay must take place between June 1 and September 30, 2014. This offer is valid for up to two adults and two children under 16 years old. The children will receive one scoop of ice cream during lunch or dinner at the hotel’s restaurant. The children stay for free in a second room. Offer based upon availability and for new reservations only. Offer not applicable to groups of 10 rooms or more. Free Wi-fi only available for reservations made via our website. This offer may not be combined with other discounts or special offers. Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to remove this offer at any time without prior warning. Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Void where prohibited by law.