Amsterdam Cultural Canal Package
Discover Amsterdam by boat
The World Heritage Committee has inscribed the Dutch network of canals as a cultural site in the Netherlands on the UNESCO World. The network of canals in concentric arcs of a circle forms the basis of the urban layout of Amsterdam.
The best way to discover this cultural site is by canal boat. Experience the cultural highlights of Amsterdam yourself and relax while being navigated around, not missing a thing. At the end of the day you can stroll around the historic city centre, visit a museum or wind down in the Lifestyle Studio of the hotel.
- An overnight stay in a double room overlooking the Amsterdam City and Harbour
- Extensive buffet breakfast at Silk Road restaurant
- The I Amsterdam City Card for 24 hours with the following benefits: free public transport, free canal cruise and free entrance to some of Amsterdam's top museums and attractions
- City map
- Free use of Health club, Sauna and Fitness
- Free wireless Internet
- Shuttle service to Central Station (on request)
per room per night