Kids stay for free
Enjoy your family break and great deals in Munich.
Book your family break at the Mövenpick Hotel in Munich Airport and benefit from our great family deal.
Your children stay for free in a second hotel room.
While staying in Munich, discover some nearby family attractions which will keep your kids amused:
- Airport guided tours and visitors park: extra guided tours for kids, historical aircrafts, a big playground, cinema and much more, distance 3 km
- Allianz Arena: homebase of Munich's two soccer clubs FC Bayern Muenchen and 1860 Muenchen, distance 16 km
- Munich Zoo Hellabrunn: one of the oldest zoos in ther world, which offers camel riding and sheep and goat feeding, distance 33 km
- Therme Erding: Europe's largest thermal water world, distance 12 km
- Bavaria Filmstadt: sceneries of the German soap ("Marienhof") and other famous movies as well as a catching stunt show, distance 32 km
Take now advantage of this family offer, have fun together and make great memories in Munich.
The offer is valid on specific dates upon availability.
- Your children stay for free in a second hotel room.
- We’re offering to your children a free scoop of Mövenpick Premium Ice Cream for lunch or dinner at our Mövenpick Hotel restaurant.
This offer is valid for up to two adults and two children aged under 16 years. If breakfast is included in the booked rate, it is also included for the second room. Rooms with connecting doors or adjacent rooms may vary from one hotel to another. Reservations are subject to availability. Offer not applicable to groups of 10 rooms or more. This offer may not be combined with other discounts or special offers. Frequent-flyer miles may not be redeemed for this offer. Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to remove this offer at any time without prior warning. Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. All terms and conditions were correct at the time of going to press, but are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited by law.