Superior hotel in Paris Neuilly
The superior 4-star hotel Mövenpick Paris Neuilly boasts an exceptional location, ideal for both business travelers and visitors wishing to explore Paris. Our hotel is situated between the business district of La Défense and the Palais des Congrès Porte Maillot, at Paris’s doorsteps and just a stone’s throw from the Arc de Triomphe.
The first phase of our refurbishment programme reaches completion in November 2013, unveiling innovative and elegant new Parisian style rooms and suites. As the wellbeing and comfort of our guests is our prime concern, renovations are undertaken floor by floor and all refurbishment activities are restricted to business hours.
For your meetings and events, our 20 meeting rooms and exhibition room offer a total area of 1,100 sqm with access to our private garden or terrace. Most of the meeting rooms provide natural daylight.
- Rates from EUR 120
- Location in golden business triangle
- 10 minutes walk to Palais des Congrès
- 242 rooms with HD LED TVs; Wi-Fi
- Suites ideal for family city breaks
- Meeting rooms with daylight
The Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly has 242 hotel rooms, including 69 classic suites with a separate living room, 18 classic rooms with a breath-taking view of the Eiffel Tower and 155 standard guest rooms, all pleasantly decorated. All rooms are equipped with individual climate-control system, telephone with voicemail, high-speed Internet access, large working table with conveniently placed lighting, hair-dryer, minibar, safe, iron and ironing board and courtesy tray. Our newly installed full-HD / LED television system provides you with a wide choice of national and international cable and satellite television.
- 242 rooms with HD LED TVs and a large working table
- Enjoy a stunning over Paris from our Top-Floor Classic rooms
- Suites with en-suite living room and sofa-bed, ideal for Families
- High speed Wi-Fi available in all rooms
- Rates from EUR 120
The Mövenpick Hotel Neuilly is a modern superior 4-star hotel located in Neuilly sur Seine, Paris offering upscale rooms and excellent transport links that allow you to visit many of the famous attractions around Paris.
The hotel offers a number of great city breaks and deals in Paris including weekend breaks, City breaks, family offers and large discounts with our stay and save offers.
All rates are loaded in the booking engine. Browse your dates and select the appropriate rate.
At the Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly, our restaurants offer classical French and international cuisine, served in a cosy atmosphere that is loved by guests and locals alike. Choose between the contemporary style of our Brasserie Victor Hugo, the trendy surroundings of our 58 Bar and Lounge or our beautiful terrace in the heart of the hotel. In the warmer months you can take advantage of our stunning garden terrace - the perfect place to enjoy a break for drinks, lunch or dinner during your stay.
- Restaurant Victor Hugo has a contemporary look
- Calm garden terrace conveniently located in the heart of the hotel
- 58 Bar & Lounge welcomes you in a trendy and cosy atmosphere
The Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly is a conference hotel in Neuilly, Paris offering a conference area that has a total of 1,100 sqm with 20 flexible meeting rooms, exhibition space and a magnificent garden terrace you can enjoy during your meeting. Many of the rooms provide natural daylight and access to the private garden or terrace. All meeting rooms are equipped with the latest technical technology such as wireless Internet. The largest meeting room, "Le Figaro" is adjustable to a maximum of 406 square meters and can accommodate up to 400 guests. It is also the perfect venue for social gatherings such as weddings and banquets.
- Conference area with 1,100 sqm
- Spread over two floors
- Offers flexible capacities from 6 to 400 persons
- Many of the rooms provide natural daylight and direct access to the garden and terrace
- The largest meeting room "Le Figaro" can accommodate up to 400 guests
The Mövenpick Hotel Neuilly (formerly the Courtyard Paris Neuilly) is situated on Boulevard Victor Hugo in Neuilly, the capital's most exclusive residential district and the heart of the "golden business triangle" of Neuilly-sur-Seine, Levallois-Perret, and the futuristic corporate centre of La Défense.
- 10 minutes walking to Palais des Congrès
- Excellent location in golden business triangle: Neuilly-sur-Seine Levallois Perret La Défense
- The capital's most exclusive residential district Neuilly
- Good highway connection to the Airports Charles de Gaulle and Orly