Luxury hotel offers in Hanoi
Mövenpick Hotel Hanoi is a luxury hotel conveniently located within the city's Central Business District and a short distance from the historic Old Quarter in Hanoi.
The hotel offers a number of great city breaks and business offers including weekend breaks, business bundles and high discounts with our stay and save offers. Choose from our latest offers below:
Spring Blossoms in Hanoi
Usher in a prosperous Year of the Horse with the Mövenpick Hotels in Vietnam’s special package “Spring Blossoms in Hanoi and Saigon” from 24 January to 19 February 2014. Charm your way through the year and enjoy special offers applied exclusively for this period that include:
- 30% off the Best Available Rate
- Daily breakfast
- A $20 voucher for lunch or dinner per person per stay
- Late check-out till 3 pm (subject to availability)
Terms and conditions:
- Staying period is applied from 24 January to 19 February 2014
- All rates are subject to 5% service charge and 10% VAT
- Dining voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and no cash refunds will be given if not fully utilized
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, hotel special offers, discounts or promotions
- This special offer cannot be combined with other discounts and/or special offers and does not qualify for airline miles
- The Mövenpick Hotel Hanoi reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time without prior notice
- All conditions and rates are applicable at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice
- Minimum two night stay is required
Enjoy one day in Vietnam's capital Hanoi for a cultural journey and stay in the Mövenpick Hotel Hanoi. Go on board the luxurious Emeraude steamer and experience the nostalgic charm of colonial Indochina while cruising through the majestic Halong Bay.
Hanoi and Halong Bay
Book 2 nights or more at the Best Available Rate and enjoy a great discount
Linger in Hanoi
Another night in Hanoi and anyone in the city might wonder what to do. The endless lines of shops, the usual nightclubs. A world away from the street noise sit ancient houses in Hanoi's Old Quarter. The venerable old houses hold an event, an hour-long concert of Ca Trù singing, a unique Vietnamese musical art form that dates back to the 11th century.
Local flair getaways
Whether you are travelling on business or exploring the diverse and unique landscape that is Vietnam, the In-Residence program at the Mövenpick Hotel Hanoi is more than just a traditional Executive Lounge experience.
With our attractive "My weekend, my choice" offer, the longer you stay, the more you save.
My weekend, My choice
Celebrate an unforgettable festive winter holiday this December, while enjoying discounts of up to 40%