Swiss hospitality in the heart of Enshi
Mövenpick Hotel Enshi is the city’s first international hotel, offering access to nearby natural and cultural splendours. Our five dining destinations, 11 meetings and events spaces, and 240 spacious guest rooms seamlessly blend East and West, combining Swiss passion with rich local culture.
Offering unparalleled Swiss hospitality, Mövenpick Hotel Enshi invites you to escape the every day and feel rejuvenated, surrounded by natural wonders. From enormous caves to one of the world’s largest natural oxygen bars, adventure is around every corner.
- Enshi’s only 5-star international hotel
- Superb design where modern meets traditional
- Easy access to stunning natural wonders
- Five unique dining venues
- 1,415 sqm. of meetings and events space
At Mövenpick Hotel Enshi, our 240 stylish guest rooms, including 27 spacious Suites and a stunning Presidential Suite, provide the perfect environment in which to relax and rejuvenate. Our rooms blend Swiss hospitality with local tradition and culture, surprising you at every turn. Furnished with warm, rich wood and filled with the scents of the gorgeous nature that surrounds Enshi, we’ve brought the outdoors inside. Whether you’re at work in the boardroom or out hiking, our indulgent rooms are ready for you.
- High speed Internet and complimentary wi-fi
- Glass partition between bedroom and bathroom
- Spacious rooms and bathrooms
- A blend of contemporary and traditional décor
- Warm wooden furnishings
At Mövenpick Hotel Enshi, our goal is to pamper your body and your senses. Our five dining options, plus 24-hour in-room dining, offer an array of gourmet delights to please a wide range of palates. Tuck into Chinese cuisine at Lotus Garden restaurant, enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at our all-day dining spot The Chef Theatre, or treat yourself to some of our delightful Mövenpick ice cream, home-made chocolates, desserts and pastries at Dessert House.
- The Chef Theatre offers guests an open kitchen
- International cuisine with a local flavour
- Mövenpick ice cream served at Dessert House
- 24-hour in-room dining
- 14 Chinese VIP Private rooms for 8-20 guests
Five dining options
Mövenpick Hotel Enshi’s meetings and events facilities have been impeccably designed to serve your needs. The 515 sqm. elegant Grand ballroom can be converted into two separate, enclosed sections. Our 10 multi-function rooms, ranging in size from 64 to 191 sqm. and our spacious pre-function areas can be configured to fit your every need. We can arrange for you to enjoy food from any of our excellent restaurants, whether it’s a coffee break for 10 guests or a social event for 300.
- Complimentary wi-fi throughout all spaces
- Natural daylight in each of the 10 meeting rooms
- Function spaces for up to 600 guests
- On-site meetings and events consultants
- Catering available from all hotel's restaurants
Inspirational event ideas
Whether you’re staying at Mövenpick Hotel Enshi for business or leisure, relax your mind and body at our La Fleur Spa. Our expertly trained spa technicians ensure that you’ll leave the Spa feeling rejuvenated. Using locally made products, our spa therapists offer a wide variety of soothing facials and body treatments. After a long day in the boardroom or out in Enshi’s famed caves, treat yourself to a refreshing massage and feel the stresses of the day drain away. La Fleur Spa features nine treatment rooms, including five couple’s rooms.
- Facial and body treatments at La Fleur Spa
- Steam baths
- Relaxation areas
- Full service fitness centre
- Outdoor swimming pool is currently closed
La Fleur Spa Treatment Room
Enshi is heaven on earth for those who love nature and have a sense of adventure. Just 60 km from the hotel are the sprawling Enshi Grand Canyon and Tenglong (Soaring Dragon) Cave, China’s largest karst cave and home to a stunning natural stone forest. Perfect for the summer months is a rafting trip down the Qingjiang river, which has 48 thrilling rapids and around which live members of the Tujia ethnic minority group.
Things to do Features
- Enshi Grand Canyon
- Tenglong Cave
- Qingjiang river rafting
- Tujia ethnic group village visit
- Tujia architecture in Dashuijing Village
Mövenpick Hotel Enshi is located in the centre of Enshi. The city sits along the Quingjing River and is surrounded by verdant mountains and lush forests. Our hotel offers easy access to Enshi’s city centre and to the surrounding natural wonders, which include spectacular caves and one of the world’s largest natural oxygen bars. Just 2.5 km from the airport and 6 km each from the train station and highway, our hotel is well positioned for those keen to take advantage of all that the region has to offer.
- 2.5 km from Enshi Xujiaping Airport
- 6 km from Enshi Railway Station
- 6 km from the highway
- 60 km from Enshi Grand Canyon
- Easy access to sprawling natural sites