Elegant boutique hotel in Gammarth.
The Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis is a unique and modern location for guests who value perfection. Located in an exclusive residential area, this hotel overlooks the beautiful bays of the Mediterranean and the hills of Sidi Bou Said.
The hotel can be easily reached by car from the airport. It is only a few minutes away from La Marsa and Carthage. Two restaurants overlook the sea and a Moroccan restaurant offers an oriental atmosphere. Relax in Kallisti spa, offering a fitness and health club.
- Private golden, sandy beach
- Relaxing spa and gym
- Rooms overlooking the sea
- Ballroom and 3 meeting rooms
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pool
- 3 resatuarnts & Lobby lounge
- Terraces overlooking the Baie of Gammarth
This ideally located hotel offers a total of 119 elegantly furnished rooms with an amazing view of the bay of Gammarth. These rooms include 102 Executive rooms, 2 Presidential suites, 5 Ambassador suites, 2 Junior suites and 6 Deluxe rooms. There are 2 rooms for disabled guests and 27 non-smoking rooms.
All rooms and suites have a private terrace, individual air-conditioning/heating control, direct-dial phone/voicemail, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, LCD flat screen TV with international satellite channels and a personal safe. Wi-Fi internet is accessible in all guest rooms and throughout the public areas of the hotel.
All our rooms include:
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- High Definition IPTV
The Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis has a variety of dining options: these start with Horizon, an international all-day restaurant, and The Breeze restaurant offering a sumptuous Mediterranean cuisine. Moroccan dishes are available in our El Omnia restaurant featuring live music. The Lounge is an ideal place to catch up with friends and enjoy the warm and relaxed atmosphere with a wide selection of cocktails.
- Horizon offers international all day à la carte cuisine
- The Breeze restaurant offers a sumptuous Mediterranean cuisine with an Italian flavour
- Moroccan dishes are available in El Omnia restaurant