Perfect beach holiday in El Quseir.
The Mövenpick Resort El Quseir is located in a beautiful bay directly on the Red Sea. Built in traditional Nubian bungalow style, this relaxed resort instantly makes you feel at peace. From your balcony, view the Red Sea or lush gardens.
Experience the amazing underwater world at our own house reef. Our private, sandy beach is the perfect place to dive and snorkel. Sporting adventures and leisure activities await you. Take a quad or mountain bike, or a jeep safari at sundown. Or just walk and experience the magnificent solitude of the desert.
All stays booked on moevenpick-hotels.com earn an extra USD20 voucher to spend at restaurant outlets in your booked hotel. [Read more]
Book direct and earn a $20 voucher
- Private beach with direct sea access
- Onsite diving centre and house reef
- 2 heated pools and 2 kids pools
- Hurghada/Marsa Alam airport transfer
- Wireless internet access
The resort has 250 rooms located in 13 different groups of bungalows. All rooms have sea or garden view, air-conditioning, satellite TV, direct-dial phone, internet access, Wifi, safe, hairdryer, and minibar. Superior rooms and suites with all amenities for your comfort.
Non-smoking rooms are available. Facilities include bank, shops, car park and health club.
- Smoking and non-smoking rooms
- Standard & renovated deluxe rooms
- Rooms with garden or sea view
- One or two floors Nubian style
A number of restaurants offer formal and casual dining to suit all tastes. Choose from the Orangerie with its lavish buffet, open-air dining under the stars at Al Fresco Italian restaurant, or fine dining à la carte at Seagulls restaurant. There are also a variety of theme evenings on the beach or on one of our beautiful terraces overlooking the Red Sea.
- Tempting international buffets
- Fresh ingredients
- Sea food, Italian and international dishes
- Local and international chefs
The Mövenpick Resort El Quseir is the ideal location for smaller meetings and exclusive incentives. The Sirena Room caters for up to 30 guests, theatre style, or 16 persons in boardroom style, with all modern technical equipment available. Let us help you plan your casual meetings, creative team-building exercises or incentive dinners in a fisherman’s beach hut, Bedouin tent or under the stars in the desert.
- Sea, sky and sand vacationing
- Nature’s unspoiled gift
- Harmony, relaxation and peace
- Close to Hurghada and Marsa Alam airports
Things to do Features
- Unspoiled underwater world
- Amazing diving and snorkelling
- Horse and camel riding
- Quad or jeep safaris
- Tennis, squash and board games
- Relaxing massage treatments
- Renovated fitness room
- Jacuzzi and sauna
- A wide range of natural aromatic oils