Aswan, the beauty of nature.
Pleasing its guests with a spectacular view over the river Nile from the 230 elegant rooms, suites and villas, the Mövenpick resort Aswan offers a unique location elephantine island.
It lies within walking distance of the historical Island, touristic sites, central station and cultural hotspots.
The hotel is easily reached only 20 minutes from Aswan Airport and 5 minutes from Aswan rail way station.
With its unique view of the panorama Restaurant & Bar 360 degree over looking to the Nile from the highest point, serving international and local cuisine at Orangrie restaurant and spacious swimming pool and meeting room with natural daylight and Wi-Fi internet, the hotel offers a perfect balance between business and leisure.
- On an island on the Nile river
- Quiet, tropical gardens
- Spacious rooms, suites and villas
- Variety of restaurants and bars
- Close to tourist attractions
- Standard Rooms (32 square metres) 100
- Superior Rooms (38 square metres) 80
- Deluxe Rooms (70 square metres) 9
- Junior Suite (70 square metres) 29
- Two-bedroom Family Villas 8
The Resort offers three restaurants, as well as the Lounge Bar and Panorama Bar.
A meeting room on the first floor with daylight. Ideal for meetings, seminars, receptions or private function.